Prescience Technology specialises in Oracle Database and Development tools, Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle Primavera. But what makes us different from other consultancies is the way we combine the prescience that only comes from experience, with deep technical knowledge, proven experience of successful project delivery and commercial pragmatism to drive real business outcomes. This is what we call the discipline of great project delivery.
An accredited Oracle Platinum Partner and Oracle Outstanding Partner of the Year, Prescience Technology is one of the most experienced Oracle consultancies in Australia. We have a long history with Oracle, both from a solution delivery perspective and in terms of understanding the software sales and support process.
That means we know Oracle applications and technologies back to front. Our seasoned consultants can create the initial solution concepts and design, assess them objectively and break them down into their smallest components, resolve issues to refine the design and build them back up into the practical and pragmatic solutions that businesses need them to be. We also have a deep and intimate understanding of how Oracle interfaces with other technologies.
The PrescienceAdvantage suite of Oracle Services comprises:
- Oracle E-Business Suite Implementation and Upgrade Services
- Oracle Database Services
- Oracle Development Services
- Oracle Primavera Services
- Oracle Training Services
- Oracle Support Services.
- Leading Oracle ERP implementation projects with significant timeline and resourcing constraints, delivered on-time, under budget and in accordance with defined requirements;
- Resourcing leading roles (project management, delivery and quality assurance) in major Oracle implementations in Sydney and Brisbane;
- Validating and confirming the business requirements to extend the Oracle E-Business footprint for a large Australian manufacturing organisation;
- Making recommendations and leading the implementation of aligning cost control and work breakdown structures between Oracle Primavera and the Oracle ERP system for a significant capital program for a resources company;
- Providing database administration support services particularly in Oracle Applications 11.5.10 (AP, AR, GL, FA and PA modules), as well as a variety of Oracle Developer Tools including Oracle Reports, Oracle Discoverer, Oracle Forms, and TOAD.
More information on our suite of PrescienceAdvantage Services is provided below and a summary is available in the Oracle Services Capability Statement.
PrescienceAdvantage Oracle E-Business Suite implementation and upgrades
Prescience knows that Oracle E-Business Suite implementations require just the right combination of business and technical experience – and we also know that finding that balance can be quite a challenge.
Prescience Technology’s Oracle 11i and R12 implementation and upgrade professionals combine years of real-world experience with unequalled Oracle implementation management knowledge to ensure the success of every project we are involved with. Our consultants have a unique capability to help clients harness both standard and advanced Oracle functionality to meet specific business requirements. They maintain a keen focus on quality assurance, risk management, knowledge transfer and process simplification. This practical, pragmatic approach addresses both cost saving and optimisation without compromising quality.
PrescienceAdvantage Oracle Database Services
Prescience Technology offers a broad range of database services, all designed to help achieve optimal performance from your database.
- DB Install – software installation and configuration services;
- DB Upgrade – software upgrade and configuration services;
- DB Detox – a complete system health-check;
- DB Decorum – a review of processes and procedures for day to day and week to week operations;
- DB Zoom – a targeted deep-dive into particular issue or incident, usually performance or disaster recovery related.
Our PrescienceAdvantage DBA program allows clients to bring one of our talented database specialists onsite for short or longer term engagements as necessary.
PrescienceAdvantage Oracle Development
Prescience Technology has extensive experience in Oracle Development using a variety of tools from early versions through to their latest incarnations including HTML, Java, Oracle Forms and Reports and Oracle AIA (Application Integration Architecture) to develop databases, application server and other core applications customisations, including for Oracle E-Business Suite (Financials, Projects, Supply Chain, EAM and HR and Payroll) and Oracle Primavera.
PrescienceAdvantage Oracle Primavera
Prescience Technology understands the challenges of portfolio management only too well, which is why we recommend, implement and support Oracle Primavera. We also provide training to enable your team to make the most of the extensive capabilities of this software.
Find out more about Prescience Technology’s comprehensive range of services that helps clients achieve robust, balanced and effective planning and EPPM solutions.
PrescienceAdvantage Oracle Training
Prescience Technology has extensive experience in developing and implementing tailored Training solutions for Oracle implementation and upgrade projects. Our accredited change and learning consultants understand what is required in complex system implementations and upgrades to ensure user adoption. When coupled with Prescience’s commitment to the discipline of great project delivery, that knowledge becomes invaluable in helping to achieving business goals.
Our PrescienceAdvantage Training program allows clients to bring one of our talented Change and Learning specialists onsite for short or longer term engagements as necessary.
Our consultants are able to identify the impacts of the impending process changes and then develop an integrated change and learning strategy, as well as design and deliver training using a combination of online and face to face methodologies.
PrescienceAdvantage Oracle Support Services
Prescience Technology can provide technical support for any of the Oracle products and applications we provide. We work closely with clients to ensure that they receive prompt and efficient support in a way that best suits them.
Our qualified support engineers are available to assist our clients either via a dedicated Support Desk or via online remote diagnosis.
For events that require our support engineers to be onsite to identify, troubleshoot and solve problems, the PrescienceAdvantage Support Plan can be extended to cover onsite support. Onsite deployment of support engineers is only recommended for critical and emergency events.