Prescience Technology has an unrivalled ability to combine our deep Oracle and Primavera expertise with disciplined project and change management techniques.
This combination of expertise enables us to deliver services which help clients achieve quantifiable business goals. With companies rightly expecting a significant return for their investment in new technology, Prescience Technology can work with you to ensure users understand the reasons for the changes and what is required of them, that maximum system uptake is achieved and that new processes are embedded and sustained throughout the organisation.
Our consultants are highly skilled in change management and learning. They hold accreditations in workplace training and assessment, and change management, as well as individual and group coaching. At the same time, they understand Oracle and Oracle Primavera products, as well as what is required in complex system implementations. When coupled with Prescience’s commitment to the discipline of great project delivery, that knowledge becomes invaluable in implementing new technology and achieving business goals.
Prescience employs a hands on and practical approach, which educates by example rather than purely by instruction and maximises the opportunity to manage change effectively.
We constantly innovate to drive maximum user uptake in tough project environments, where time to productivity is paramount and a more tailored solution works best. Our focus is on embedding and sustaining new processes so you see tangible outcomes from your investment.
The PrescienceAdvantage suite of Change and Learning services comprises:
- Change-readiness assessments;
- Development and implementation of integrated change management strategies;
- Providing change lead and change analyst resources to support Oracle and Primavera implementations;
- Managing stakeholder engagement;
- Training design and development using market-leading software, including Oracle UPK and Captivate 6;
- Development and delivery of face to face training, including Train the Trainer programs;
- Post-implementation change and learning consultancy support.
Prescience offers Oracle Primavera P6 classroom training courses in every major city in Australia. These Instructor Led Training (ILT) training courses are facilitated by P6 experts with wide industry experience. These courses include a number of interactive activities and formal assessments, along with easy-to-use learner materials designed to support rapid user adoption.
At present, our focus is on Primavera EPPM P6 Release 8.2 training, but be sure to check back regularly as we will be adding new courses over time. Prescience Technology’s Knowledge Builder Primavera training courses will quickly help users become proficient in Primavera EPPM P6 Release 8.2 Web or Professional. There are five courses to suit different levels of experience or job roles.
We support early and sustained adoption of new business processes, through well-designed change and learning programs. Some recent engagements include:
- Consultancy support for the effective execution of operational transformation and change activities for a large corporate procurement review;
- Leading a team to deliver a significant online training and Train the Trainer solution for a federal regulatory authority, using Oracle UPK;
- Supporting a major energy provider by providing the Change Manager for a major energy provider, overseeing changing business behaviours and responsible for communications, change and learning during an Oracle R12 upgrade;
- Developing an eLearning solution for a major energy provider to introduce a new user group to Oracle E-Business, at the same time as introducing a new version (R12) to existing users;
- Using UPK to develop a comprehensive eLearning solution for Primavera for a large resources company;
- Supporting a leading resources company in a Change Management capacity by working with the business to improve their processes and data, and supporting the implementation of the Oracle Projects module.
For more information, download our Change and Learning Capability Statement.