Our engagements have varied, but some highlights include:
- Leading Oracle ERP implementation projects with significant timeline and resourcing constraints, delivered on-time, under budget and in accordance with defined requirements.
- Resourcing leading roles (project management, delivery and quality assurance) in major Oracle implementations in Sydney and Brisbane.
- Validating and confirming the business requirements to extend the Oracle E-Business footprint for a large Australian manufacturing organisation.
- Developing an eLearning solution for a major energy provider to introduce a new user group to Oracle E-Business, at the same time as introducing a new version (R12) to existing users.
- Providing Primavera Planning/Scheduling expertise to a major resources company for several operational sites in Queensland.
- Making recommendations and leading the implementation of aligning cost control and work breakdown structures between Oracle Primavera and the Oracle ERP system for a significant capital program for a resources company.
We value the trust our clients place in us and we work closely with our client stakeholders and colleagues to achieve successful outcomes. This mutual success is based on commitment, transparent communication and delivery excellence. We want our clients to achieve clear value for money and outcomes that exceed their expectations – every time. Our consultants welcome the opportunity to work with colleagues and clients who are innovative, talented, tough and honest and who are demanding of continuous improvement.