Registration Terms and Conditions
1. Behaviour: Prescience Technology reserves the right to prohibit entry of any person to a PUXX event, or eject any person from a PUXX event based on behaviour deemed inappropriate by Prescience Technology staff and/or its agents and others working under its authority.
2. Canvassing: While general networking is encouraged, canvassing for business by attendees is strictly prohibited at PUXX events. Promotional materials may not be distributed at the event except by event sponsors. Attendees violating this policy will be asked to leave the event.
3. Image release: In registering for PUXX events, attendees grant permission to Prescience Technology, its agents and others working under its authority, to take and to have full and free use of video/photographs containing their image/likeness. It is understood these images may be used for promotional, news, on-line/multimedia, and/or social media marketing purposes by and for Prescience Technology. Attendees agree that they are not entitled to remuneration, residuals, royalties or any other payment from Prescience Technology in respect of their image/likeness or its use. Attendees release, discharge, and hold harmless, Prescience Technology and its agents from any and all claims, demands or causes of actions that they may hereafter have by reason of anything contained in the photographs or video. Should an attendee not agree to the above image release, they must advise Prescience Technology by emailing email@example.com.
4. Program: Prescience Technology reserves the right to change the program at any time. Every effort will be made to ensure a program of equivalent standard.
5. Registration: Registration for the PUXX is free and must be completed by all attendees prior to the event. The PUXX is an invitation only event – please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invitation and register to attend. One registration may not be utilised by several individuals.